This is what I do
Thirty years have now passed since I first came to Italy. For most of these years, I have been
- teaching English at multinationals around Italy and in local public schools
- collaborating on TV projects with RAI Edu
- teaching and writing for the Italian Ministry of Education MIUR
- teaching meditation and yoga at Centro Sati and around Italy
- coaching and teaching mindfulness in seminars or training courses as part of an integrated professional development program like the ones I did at Nexans USA, Tetra Pak Italy, and S4BT.
A quick overview
I got my first formal meditation training in the 1970s from a college professor doing research on its effects; then his assistant got me going in the right direction. I had great teachers and valuable experiences with traditional meditation and clinical applications in the forty years since.
Now I’m exploring the on-line space for more opportunities to share.
Thanks for visiting and share
Please share this site with others and leave your comments and impressions on any social platform you use. There’s a partial list of some of the other companies I’ve worked with below.
Get a copy of my book on Amazon. And you can find content on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram. Reach me directly on Facebook, as johnangelori on Skype or via firstname.lastname@example.org. l write you when I am doing real time events, webinars, on-line guided meditations or Facebook “live.”
YouTube Video – Simone Lardieri
Changing Your Mind on Amazon (anche in Italiano).
Video – Simone Lardieri