What is it?
Organizations want positive, committed people. Organizational development is a critical part of the process of helping people grow because it helps everyone
- build capacity to change
- develop and improve strategies, structures, and processes
- be more effective
How an inside/out approach works
We learn to meditate AND together we help define
- the roles people have
- how they are selected
- what training they need to bring it all to life
Who is it for?
- small and medium sized companies as they grow
- larger organizations internalizing and actualizing corporate directives
Why is it important
Because today’s world is more
than ever before.
Organizations have always wanted people who are
- understand complexity
- open to world-wide opportunities and threats
Organizational development becomes the means to that end. Mindfulness based OD does it by helping people feel and act with a much greater sense of interconnectedness to their inner and outer world.
How I help
Since 1993, I have been teaching mindfulness based approaches for
- innovative companies
- athletes and their teams
What I teach is
- easy to learn
- very powerful
What does it consist of?
- mindfulness based attitudes and habits
- ways to build persistence, patience and resilience
- effective solutions that emerge from the inside out
How I do it
- fun and informative workshops, seminars or coaching
- practical tools that can be used immediately
- customizable for groups or 1-to-1
- scaleable for impact, long term process and development
- mindful leadership
- HR development
- personnel selection, supervision, mentoring
- language and communication
- work-life balance and stress relief
- mindfulness meditation for athletes and sports teams
I have been practicing and teaching meditation and yoga for many years. The Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) protocol of Jon Kabat-Zinn is an effective way to present a panorama of essential tools in a user-friendly format, for a broad base of users individually and in groups. Have a look at some of things I offer here and here. Learn how to build sustainable organizational objectives and tools through the lens of mindfulness. Contact me today to discuss how.