What I do
For most of these years, I have been
- teaching English at local public schools and multinationals
- colloborating on TV projects with RAI Edu
- teaching and writing for the Italian Ministry of Education MIUR
- teaching meditation and yoga at Centro Sati and around Italy
- coaching and teaching mindfulness in seminars or training courses as part of an integrated professional development program like the ones I did at Nexans USA, Tetra Pak Italy, and S4BT.
I got my first formal meditation training in the 1970s from a college professor doing research on its effects; then his assistant got me going in the right direction. I had great teachers and valuable experiences with traditional meditation and clinical applications in the forty years since.
Now I’m exploring the on-line space for more opportunities to share.
Thanks for visiting
Please share this site with others and leave your comments and impressions on any social platform you use. There’s a partial list of some of the other companies I’ve worked with below.
Get a copy of my book on Amazon. And you can find content on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram. Reach me directly on Facebook, as johnangelori on Skype or via email@example.com. l write you when I am doing real time events, webinars, on-line guided meditations or Facebook “live.”
YouTube Video – Simone Lardieri
Changing Your Mind on Amazon (anche in Italiano).
Video – Simone Lardieri